2016


Built in 1926, as the College chapel and performing arts auditorium, Pfeiffer Hall was named in recognition of Barbara Pfeiffer, mother of primary donors Henry 1877 (and his wife Annie Merner 1877) and G.A. Pfeiffer. The hall was renovated in 1967 with support from donors Ben 1912 and Bess 1912 Kiekhofer and and again in 1989 with support from donor Judy G. Meiley Stevenson.