2013
Benedetti-Wehrli Stadium, which seats 5,500, was completed in 2000 and was renamed in 2003 in recognition of donors and Trustees Al Benedetti ’49 and Dick Wehrli ’60. Constructed in 1926, the football field was named Kroehler Field in recognition of the donor, Kroehler Manufacturing Company. Both Kroehler Field and the track were destroyed in a 1996 flood. In 1998, the track was rebuilt and named in honor of donors Jay and Dot Buikema. Both Buikema Track and Kroehler Field were renovated in 2011.