2011
Built in 1926, as the College chapel and performing arts auditorium, Pfeiffer Hall was named in recognition of Barbara Pfeiffer, mother of primary donors Henry (and his wife Annie Merner) and G.A. Pfeiffer. The hall was renovated in 1967 with support from donors Ben 1912 and Bess 1912 Kiekhofer and and again in 1989 with support from donor Judy G. Meiley Stevenson.